Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

This is a Valentine gift from Keira. And no Uncle Brian, she is not flashing you those kind of signs! I have officially updated the blog too. Enjoy the pictures and excuse the grammar, I am very tired. I also figured out why my camera is not taking good pictures lately. I found a big dent in one of the bottom corners! Hopefully we can find some money for a new camera one of these days.
" I LOVE YOU"

Yep, I can make it on both hands!

This is our little girl.
We just signed her up for Preschool this week!

3 comments:

ErinO. said...

I was really excited to see you had gotten a post (or like 10!) up today! Yay! I've missed peeking into your lives...but looks as though you are all keeping busy despite being trapped inside. I know we can't WAIT to get outside! We just started looking at preschools, too...isn't that an odd feeling? Hey Kim...there are quite a few of us from high school on Facebook. It's been a lot of fun catching up and all. Maybe take a look at it and join. :)

Melanie said...

I love that sweater! She looks so cute!

Unknown said...

Uncle Brian would never teach Keira to express herself with the use of common gang signs! Hi Keira! Shoot me another one!!!