Friday, February 13, 2009

Cabin Fever!!!

I wish I was showing pictures from a sunny vacation, but instead you are getting shots from the past month and a half!! Enjoy!


Some serious hat hair!

Aidan getting into a classic. Our locks do not work for this child.


Dance class, dance class, dance class! Thank heaven for dance!



I told you, he is getting into everything. He even sneaks in a bite every once in awhile. He also found the toilet water this week for the first time. At least I thought it was first, until Daddy informed me he found it last week!


Where's Aidan????


Peek-a-booo! This has been the hot ticket this past week for the two of them. Hopefully my curtains will still be up by Easter! (They do this with supervision)


Aidan found the baby in the mirror!! He loves giving it kisses!!


I think we've said it all. "Cabin Fever".

No comments: