Friday, February 13, 2009

Aidan 9 months

Aidan obviously turned 9 months the beginning of January. These are pictures of the big man himself during the month of January. I will some day add stats from the doctor. He can now eat pretty much anything, which has made him happy. He is into EVERYTHING!!! His crawling skills, cruising skills and acrobatics have become very skilled this month. He would even let go of things before he moved. So he is getting pretty brave. Before he turned 10 months he had 3 teeth and keeps growing, growing, growing. I am going to do a very boring mommy don't forget stats hopefully soon, so I don't forget. Enjoy!! Sorry about the grammar, I am tired and will edit another day!~

Aidan 9 months

Our monthly photo shoot with sister's help!

I am 9 months old today!!




Playing with his new toys


Enjoying the big tub since Christmas Eve!!



It was extremely hard to get this picture because he does not walk with it. He runs with the car. (It is the Hodge side coming out of him) By the way, this was day three.

Goof Ball!!

1 comment:

hiller family blog said...

Keira is looking very grownup again. Cabin fever is not fun, but spring will be here soon! This last shot of Aidan is priceless. What a cutie
Pam