I have no idea what happened, but I took hardly any pictures when we went back home. What was I thinking? Everybody knows how
ocd I am about pictures of my kids. Enjoy what I did take. It was awesome to see everyone but wish we had time to see more!!
Keira catching a few flies on the way out! She has no Hodge jeans in her at all. :)

My cutie pie nephews Grant and Logan. They have gotten so big!!

I know my children will not have their Grandparents in their lives forever. So it was important that I had another picture with their Great
Gma and
Gpa Hodge. (and a few hundred more) The last one I took was when Aidan was born. Way over due.

Keira with one of her Preschool friends that we missed terribly. I was afraid she was going to break down afterwards, but she didn't. It brought some peace for her I think; to play a ton with her
BFF's.

All the preschool ladies together. I hope we have many more visits.
Aidie being cute
No comments:
Post a Comment