Last night I was laying down on Keira's bed reading to her and Aidan came in a few times to say "night night" and give us both a kiss. The final time, Daddy did a teasing slap on the bottom. (rarely does this) Aidan then comes over, slaps my bottom too and runs away laughing. Keira and I laughed for ten minutes.
Aidan is also infamous from running away from you; doing a nice little game of keep away.
Aidan is getting into singing along with songs and dancing. His dance imitates the chicken dance done only with his left arm and some spinning. Aunt Brit better watch out at her wedding!! Keira does some mean ballet moves too!
Keira is all of the sudden catching onto reading. She can point to the first and last word of a sentence. She spelled my name out of the blue. She is starting to point out some extremely obvious words in a sentence. "She saw a dinosaur" "dinosaur". She pointed out the number word "one" the other day. I don't sit down and do this with her, but I think this is my clue that she is more ready for reading then I want her to be.
Daddy and I are just amazed as to what they do. It is hard to believe they are growing up so fast. I thank god every day for the opportunity to stay at home with them. Daddy works very hard to make this happen. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment