Saturday, April 10, 2010

Update- Words

This is for Mommy to remember. A long overdue update. Aidan has been talking like crazy and these are from when his word explosion started. He literally would say something new everyday. These were the highlights

12-09 No way Dada byes No, I don't want this No worries Thomas George mores(a classic) There it is I want this

1-21-10 Shhhh a lise(keira elise)

2-15 Papa

3-10 Dada come here earr lise sposh osh(splish splash splosh)

The turkey still will not say his name but has a lot of the Thomas names down

Keira one morning came up to him, gave him a gentle kiss and hug and said "Do you love me cheeky boy?" This melted Mommy's heart into a puddle right then and there.

Keira just got an umbrella around Aidan's birthday. It is her "Aunt Brella"

Sorry blogger keeps smashing it together. I will fix later!

1 comment:

hiller family blog said...

The family picture in front of the cherry blossoms is really good! Glad you guys had a great Easter!
You are correct. The kids are growing like weeds.