Sunday, August 20, 2006

Trying new foods!!???

First of all, Keira is moving really fast with her crawling these last few days. If you have ever seen Jack ,Jack Attacks on the Incredibles movie, you know what I mean. Mommy can not wait for walking! :)
Anyway.... I was washing a few dishes by hand this morning and Keira was playing in the living room. Then she wandered into the kitchen and started playing with shoes. Mommy had one last cup to wash and she dried her hands, and turned around and.... Keira decided to get into Maddie's water bowl. Water was everywhere. Then I looked at Keira's face and she had dog hair around her mouth and was chewing on something. (I should not be posting this in case DCFS is screening). She decided to try Maddie's food, after all Maddie likes to eat her food too!!! Mommy was mortified trying to think of a way to disinfect her mouth. The joys of exploring and sharing.

No comments: