Ten months have flown by already!!! Keira is all over the place. On Sunday, her 10 month b-day, she started letting go of me to walk to things and would walk around with just Mommy's pinky finger!! Ever since then she wants to walk on her own, but only up to 6 steps. (Do I count this guys or what?) We went to our cardiologist appointment last week, and we are sounding really good!! We go back in 6 months. It was our first appointment with no cardiogram. Yeahhh!! Our new words are "mmm dat"(what's that) and this morning I got "dish" (fish) when we were checking out Goldie. We are working on it. We also started pointing at things. She looks like John Travolta dancing. Now we just need clapping and we can do everything that one year old can do. And yes, we are working on more teeth. Here is Keira in her car that is on loan from Chase.

Here are some fun pictures we captured one day after we came out of the pool. I guess we felt like being silly!!

No comments:
Post a Comment