Yesterday, when Keira and I were playing with her activity table she pulled herself up to standing position 5 times in a row!! [Last week she did it once or twice, but mommy was not quite sure she actually did what she actually did.] She thought that was the coolest thing in the world! Then at night when Daddy came home, she did it another six times in a row! My little girl gets more independent each day.
Another thing to add: She fed herself a Cheerio for the first time this last weekend. I have to admit we really did not let try until this past week. And Sunday she used her little fine motor skills and it worked!
And one more thing: Our friend Morgan crawled today for the first time!! We have been waiting for a long time and at one point I thought she was going to walk before she crawled. Yeahhhh Morgan Paige!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment