Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just for fun!

Here are some fun pictures that I thought you would enjoy! Also, tonight when she was playing with her activity table, she was able to walk around three sides of the table on her own. The last couple of days she would try to reach across the table to play with a toy on the other side. She finally figured out how to get to the other side. When she is determined, she does it until she can do it or get to it. I guess the nurses were not lying after all! :)

Sitting at her play gym that converts a million different ways.

The toe picture of course!


Having fun in her exersaucer!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

WOW!!! She is getting to be so grown-up! I can't believe she walked over half way around her table! *note* Morgan has not done anything like that before!! Way to go Keira!