
We really need to buy that gate now! Keira is starting to get thoughts about crawling. Friday when I was sick and playing (laying) on the floor with Keira, she started grabbing at a toy out of reach. She was determined to get the toy ( and mommy was determined not to give it to her) and while reaching and grabbing at the toy I suddenly realized she has not fallen flat on her face, but her arms were actually supporting her!! Then, she was was on her belly grabbing the toy. I know it doesn't seem like much, but it meant a lot to a sick mommy.
Then the last few days we have caught her on all fours, and on all fours rocking and even doing "push ups". Then today when we were at Aunt Lynn's house she did a little "crawling/ scooting" backwards. I guess it pays off to eat your fruits and veggies!! I am sure I will update you with more as it happens. Have a good night!
1 comment:
Go Keira Go!!! Maybe we can crawl for the first time together this weekend! Can't wait to see you!
Love, Morgan
Post a Comment