Thursday, April 13, 2006

Surprises!

Everybody likes surprises right?! Well I got a few this week and I wanted to share some with you!

This is how I found Keira yesterday when I went to get her from her nap!! She has never turned this way before.

(No, I did not post these pictures upside down.)
Keira turned over from her back to her belly a few times last weekend for Darin!! (I have been too busy to post) Today I came into the room and this is how I found my big girl! She also did it this morning, at least I am guessing. I came into the room and found her on her back, next to the couch, far away from her play mat where I left her. So I am guessing she did a double roll. I think we better start shopping for gates.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness she is changing so much! She doesn't even look like the same little girl I saw a few weeks ago! I just love the upside down pictures! Silly girl!