Thursday, April 27, 2006

6 months old!!

It is hard to believe my little girl is half way to one! Here are some cute pictures from today that I had to share with you. By the way, we can do a new trick today! We can roll over the other way. I think Keira learned this from her friend Morgan. We knew those Moody girls were bad influences. Now Mommy can't predict where we roll to! :)

Keira at 6 months

Even though we have a little drool, it was too cute to not post.
By the way, I got her to smile in these shots by saying the old fashioned standby "CHEESE!"

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy half birthday Keira! I'm so happy that you can now roll the other way! You were really paying attention to Morgan on Tuesday weren't you?! Now if only she could teach you how to cut teeth...

Melanie said...

Ok Auntie Kim...time for the Baptism pictures! I am beginning to have Keira withdrawls!!!