Monday, January 31, 2011

Cute & Updates

It has been awhile since I have updated. I am so glad I do this. I finally got around to filling out Aidan's Baby Book and this blog came in pretty handy! Both kids have had a growth spurt to my surprise right after Christmas. Both a few inches taller! Keira is enjoying being back at school and really enjoys going to dance.
Aidan is obviously at the age where new things are happening. He is really talking now. After Christmas he has picked up phrases to tell us what he wants. "come back" "I'm coming" "i don't want this one"etc. Therefore his tantrums and running away has calmed down to Mommy's delight. Since this Fall he has really picked up on his colors and shapes. He is proud of himself, which is fantastic. Some phrases Daddy and I don't want to forget"chocnut" for chocolate milk. "push da button". his sinister laugh. "ahhh man" "ahhh nuts".
We wish we could bottle these moments up forever!

Aidan Jan. '11



Keira Jan. '11

1 comment:

Lisa said...

They are soooo adorable and getting so big. Love the snow angel pic....hysterical!