Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Tree "10

We found a Christmas tree farm where you cut down the tree on your own. Mommy and Daddy haven't done this in 7 years! It was a fun place! They had pony rides, helicopter rides, Santa's workshop, hand dipped ice cream and of course...a ton of Christmas trees. Here are pictures!
Keira enjoying her first pony ride on "Ice Cream".

Aidan enjoying his first pony ride on "Ice Cream".


Ice Cream posed for the picture. Too bad Mommy cut off his legs!


Big smiles from both kids during their rides! They were pros!



Oh yeah, the Christmas tree! Here is the Croegaert Christmas Tree 2010!




Daddy getting ready to chop it down!!





Keira hanging her first ornament. What a pro this year!



Aidan hanging ornaments! "I did it! I did it! I did it!" He was having too much fun!



1 comment:

Wenzel Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! Cute pics as always....