Thursday, August 19, 2010

Aidan

Aidan has been doing the funniest things that Daddy and I do not want to forget.

Lately everything seems to turn into a train. This is a picture of Aidan making a train out of baskets.

He is mister independent right now. He will use anything in his sight to be taller. Lately it is totes to reach toys on the 4th shelf.

After coming downstairs one morning I found Keira on the couch and the sliding glass door open. "Keira, where is Aidan?" "Outside playing" "What?". I look outside and find Aidan in his Thomas underwear, running toward me saying "Mama!!" holding his bat and ball in hand.

He has been exploring different things that go in our toaster. Recent items have been a tic tac container and a pen. Then pulls the lever to start the toaster.

For the word elephant he says "ele shoe" and he also says dinosaur. But lately he will throw in "dino shoe" and then laughs.

The following is a picture of Aidan "trying potatoes". He hates to try new foods. So much so that he will gag or do a fake gag to show his disinterest.
Just the other day he just started saying "cheese" when taking a picture. Here is our first picture. I can tell a difference already.

No comments: