Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Perfect Fall Day

One day in October, it was perfect outside. We went out for a walk and two hours later we were still in the backyard raking up leaves and taking pictures. Here are the pictures from the perfect fall day.

My two cuties



This is how the camera came out. We were on our walk and all of the sudden Aidan started cracking up. A few driveways later, Keira and I figured out that he thought the leaves crunching was hysterical. So we put him down and finished the walk crunching thru all of the leaves. When we got home I pulled out the camera while Aidan walked thru the 20 leaves that were in our yard. This is a first for Aidan!!!

We went to our backyard and the neighbors' leaves had finally fallen in our yard. We grabbed a rake and had some fun. We played forever and had a ball.


This is the most that Aidan liked being covered up! Too cute!



Keira throwing the leaves in the air!

1 comment:

ErinO. said...

The first picture is great! Do I foresee it on a Christmas card...:)