We went back for Homestead Festival this year. Daddy had his 15 year class
reuinion.

I always crack up when driving into town. People line up lawn chairs along Main Street the night before the parade. I just wanted to take a picture so I will never forget.

The Busch
Clydesdale's were part of the parade this year!

It was a
Bebej reuinion this year! Here are Bob and Dawn with Daddy and the kids!

Ryan, Melissa and Brian enjoying the parade.

Marybeth, Todd, Daddy and the kids.
MaryBeth and Papa ran a 5
Kthis year! Great job you guys!

Kathryn manning the kids at the parade.

Papa and Aidan checking the parade out

Grandma Hodge and Miss
Keira
I guess it is hard to see in this picture. They list all of the class reunions of the year.
Daddy is on this trolley. Each class rides a float in the parade.
No comments:
Post a Comment