Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jiving July!

July was another busy month! Here are some pictures from the month.
In early July, Mommy took the kids back home to see Grandmas and Grandpas. This first picture is Aidan and Grandpa Wenzel by the tractor. Like most tractors or loud, noisy, moving vehicles; Aidan loved it and was very sad getting out of the cab.

Keira loved petting the kitty cats at Uncle Guy's house. Although she was not to found of "Row"(sorry don't know how to spell his name, help me) the Alaskan Malamute that lives on the farm too.

Uncle Guy's old house getting a new addition and a brand new look!! This was early July. They just started tearing off the old porch. I will try to update.


Keira and Aidan playing piano at Grammy's house. (Keira's favorite thing to do when visiting)



Taking one last Gator ride before leaving! (Aidan's favorite thing to do when visiting)


Keira and Aidan
4th of July '09


Aidan playing in the tiniest closet in the world, our hall closet.


Keira showing off her Art work. This was her first time spelling Mom.


The kiddos after playing in the sprinkler. We had very few pool/sprinkler days this year. It was a really mild summer this year.

1 comment:

hiller family blog said...

Camera issues are solved, I see. I love the pictures from the 4th of July trip. I'm surprised you could get Aidan off of the tractor or the gator!
Pam