No, I am not pregnant. I guess if i had more time I would come up with a better title! No, we just wanted to update you on Keira. She went to the cardiologist a few weeks ago and got a clean bill of health. Daddy and I are still a little shocked, but are enjoying the news!! She had an indentation on her aortic arch and pulmonary stenosis, but it seems that her heart grew with it and we do not need any surgeries. Yeah!!!
Also, we want to shout out to Uncle Ryan. He will be going to Egypt this Fall on a dig!! How exciting!!! We don't know all of the details, but are extremely excited about this once in a lifetime (hopefully not his) opportunity!!!! Have fun Uncle Ryan! Maybe you can prove to Keira that dinosaurs are really not going to come into her room during the night!
3 comments:
Glad to hear about Keira's clean bill of health. And thanks for the shoutout! I don't know all of the details yet myself, but I'll be spending about 5 weeks or so looking for fossil whales with my colleagues in Egypt during November and early December. It's going to be amazing!
That is wonderful about Keira! I love hearing about medical miracles! :) Your Spring pictures are adorable. ~Juliette
Great news from the cardiologist. I'm sure it was a huge relief. Thanks for sharing such cute pics!
Robyn
Post a Comment