Friday, May 15, 2009

Easter 2009

I am really, really behind on updates. The combination of nice weather and Aidan getting into even more is getting the best of me! Here are pictures from Easter weekend!!


This was Aidan's first Easter, and a fun one! This is Aidan helping Mommy color eggs. The first one, he went in with his hand to grab the egg and he had yellow hands the rest of the time!!! He did not enjoy it too much but I am sure he will next year.


Keira was a pro this year!! I was helping her at first, but then realized she could do pretty well on her own! Here is shot of all the colors lined up!

Aidan finding an egg during the hunt. He actually did pretty well after Daddy showed him the ropes! I love the bed head!



An action shot of Keira finding an egg during the hunt. Aunt Robyn and Mommy had just a few eggs!! So Kiera had a great time hunting.


All three kiddos after the hunt!!


Aidan and Keira all dressed up with their baskets!!

No comments: