Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas Eve

We did a lot for Christmas as usual, and I think we still have a few more people to see! We spent Christmas Eve and Day at home, which is wonderful!
In the morning we went outside and enjoyed the huge snowflakes that were falling. We played a little while Daddy and Vince cleaned the driveway. By the way, we have had over 30 inches of snow so far .
Daddy's little helper!!

There was no way we could play in the yard, so Keira and I built a snowman in the drift next to the driveway. I threw (literally) her in the drift next to the snowman to take a picture. It actually made a great shot!


My two little ones waiting for Santa!!!


My little turkey!


My other little turkey!


We celebrated Jesus' Birthday. Happy Birthday Jesus!!

Showing off her new pink doll, while putting cookies out for Santa. Ask me about the doll sometime.

No comments: