On Election Day, Daddy left early to vote and this is the conversation that Keira and I had when I went into her room to start her day.
Keira: "Where's Daddy?"
Mom: "He left early so he could go vote"
K: Boat? Where's the boat?
M: Not boat, vote. We are voting for a new President today.
K: Presents. I want presents. Is Daddy getting presents?
M: Not presents. President. The President is the man that runs our country.
K: I want presents. Is Daddy getting a boat for presents?
M: I love you!
I decided that was end of our political science lesson for the day!
Also before Mommy and Daddy forget:
Playing in the bathtub with her toys and doing a show saying "Ladies and Jemplemen"
When she doesn't want to do something "I not"
"Do you want to play this game with me? It is loads of fun!"
No comments:
Post a Comment