Aidan turned 5 months old on Sunday!! He is such a happy little man. He can roll over across the room and has been trying to sit up. (we made it up to 20 seconds) He started eating carrots. At first he was not quite sure, but he has never denied any food ever, so why start now! Here are some pictures of our big boy!


Checking himself out.

Working on sitting up.

Surprised Mommy one day after his nap. He loves cuddling with his blanket or burp cloth.

Hanging out with my sister. I am amazed how Aidan and
Keira interact with one another. I can see them ganging up on Mom and Dad when they get older!
2 comments:
I love the expression on his face when he is checking himself out. Like, "I'm a pretty cool dude"
He is growing like a weed!
Pam
they are so adorable! I can't believe how much both of them have changed! Darin says that keird is speaking in full sentences now!
I miss you guys!
Love, Brit
Post a Comment