This past weekend
Lindenfest was going on in town. The parade was lining up in front of our house so we had to go to the parade. Later on we went to the carnival.
Keira enjoyed riding the rides, listening to music and eating some food.

Daddy and
Keira checking out the fire trucks.
Keira loving the
jazzercise ladies walking by. She decided to join in their fun!

Daddy and Aidan watching the parade go by

A quick family picture after the parade
Keira had a BLAST collecting candy. This is a picture of what she collected. I think she is set until after Halloween!
Aidan after the walk home
1 comment:
Keira had a good time at the parade and look at her loot! I never went to a parade like that. Aidan is 4 months already! The summer has flown as usual, but what great weather we've had! I think kids grow faster when they are out in the fresh air of summer!
Pam
Post a Comment