Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Aidan 3 months

Our little man turned 3 months last week and here are some pictures!! Enjoy! He is "talking away", he still rolls over from his belly to his back, and loves playing with toys now. He is trying to sit up and loves being pulled up on his feet.






Playing with toys



Trying out the saucer for the first time


Two weeks before Fourth of July, he scooted his way off the play mat and ended up there. I have a little bit of video. I did not get much though, because I could not believe he was doing it. He did it again today.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG he is such a cute little man isn't he? I can't wait to pinch his cheeks.

Lisa

ErinO. said...

I've missed hearing about what the Croegaerts are up to! I see you've all been busy...great pictures.

hiller family blog said...

Wow! Look at him move! And it looks like Keira thought it was great! I can't believe Aidan is 3 months already. Where is the summer going? Take care,
Love,
Pam

Melanie said...

I love the smirk in the first picture! What a cutie!