Aidan turned 2 months on Saturday!! He is smiling like crazy and really notices the world around him. The arms and legs are really moving now and he can even hit some of his toys in the process. Here are a few quick pics of our little man.
Aidan's expression is cute with the 2 of them together. It looks like he is saying, "Oh mom, do I have to hold her hand?" He is growing like a weed! I am still so mad I couldn't come to see him because of my stupid surgery! See you Saturday! Love, Pam
2 comments:
Aidan's expression is cute with the 2 of them together. It looks like he is saying, "Oh mom, do I have to hold her hand?" He is growing like a weed! I am still so mad I couldn't come to see him because of my stupid surgery! See you Saturday!
Love, Pam
I love that belly! I want to give him a big rasperry on it!!! We loved seeing you guys last weekend! I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment