Keira has been a great big sister and very patient these past few months. Here are some pictures of big sister.
Keira helping Aidan select the right sassy.
Keria thinks you can never have too many!

Helping Mommy give Aidan one of his first baths

Just being cute in her favorite pair of shoes. (we can put them on
our self)

Finding random things in the house to dress up and out of.

Making Aidan smile!

She loves her baby Aidan
2 comments:
I have to say how envious I am of your pics sporting both kiddos together...Ben likes to take swipes at Lauren when she's in reach, so we don't have any of our own. Looks like you have things undercontrol with two! ~Erin
Okay, this last picture is very adorable! And all the others are great! I also love Keira on her bike as she looks so grown up. Give them both a hug from us!
Pam
Post a Comment