It was a sad day in our house yesterday. We had to put Maddie down after being a wonderful dog to us for the past 10 years. So we dedicate this blog entry to the canine with the many nicknames given to her by Darin. Maddie, Magic, Maddie O' Riley, Maddie kins, Maddie Bin Laden, Scavenger, Little ball of fur, Poop Mongrel, Poochy Mamma, Maddie Shakes. We love you Maddie!
6 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about Maddie. It is never easy to say goodbye to a pet, they become a part of the family. We will remember Maddie fondly. I'm sure Rosco was there to greet her, maybe they will get along now that they are on neutral turf. Just like when they would meet up for long walks on the trail.
You never forget a well loved pet whether you had them 14 years or just a year, as we well know. Maddie was a great dog that you and many other people will always have wonderful memories of. I can see her now running around the farm having a blast being out in the country! I will always picture her there!
The Hillers
I began to tear up looking at Maddie's picture. She was such a sweet dog and will be missed. So sorry she had to go.
I am so sorry guys, Maddie was a wonderful dog and I am sure she is greatly missed!
Sorry to hear about Maddie. She was an awesome dog!
So sorry to hear about Maddie. She will be greatly missed. She was a wonderful dog. You have many funny and not so funny stories to share about her.
The Couillards
Post a Comment