Aunt Ginger picked up one of her garage sale steals for
Keira. She loves her new vanity! The chair moves from room to room in our house with an "ugh" each time she carries it!


I don't know what was going on with the hair that day, but I caught her in a silly mood of making this face and then smiling! It was funny!

I passed the bathroom one time and caught this out of the corner of my eye. I guess we are not quite ready for potty training.

She loves running around with her stroller lately. This morning she came out of the office and we saw this running around for 10 minutes!
1 comment:
Looks like Keira had a great summer! All the pictures are great, but I really love the pictures of Keira and Grant together. We hope Keira has as much fun this fall.
Pam, Brad & Gary
Post a Comment