Thursday, May 31, 2007

Uh-Oh!


The other morning I was making my morning coffee and we forgot to put the ottoman back in the corner so Keira does not get into the wipes and magazines. She was playing around in the corner she never gets to go in while eating her morning 'nana. I heard something fall in the basket and thought it was the wipes or monitor or something. Keira fussed a little was fine and fussed again like she was frustrated. I looked over and this is what I found. So I did what any good Mom would do, grab the camera! She showed her displeasure for a few seconds when I got over there then stopped and continued eating her 'nana. She just layed there eating her 'nana with her head resting on the flower pot behind her!! Sorry about the angle!!



A few weeks ago when we put Keira down for a nap, we did not put her shorts back on. It was a hot day and we thought what was the difference. Like usual we hear Keira chatting when she got up from her nap and a little while later heard "uh oh!". We just thought it was the usual sassy went overboard. When Daddy went to go get Keira, she was standing in the crib, no diaper, poop in her hand and poppy diaper next to her! Uh Oh!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What...no pictures of that uh-oh?! I love how they tell on themselves!