Thursday, March 15, 2007

Keira Fix

It is the middle of March and I have not posted anything! Can you tell I have been chasing after an almost 1 1/2 year old? Here are some random shots from the past two weeks. We are really getting into role playing these past few weeks. We love taking care of our babies!!

What more does a girl need in life? Your sassy, milk, baby and Mickey Mouse Club House or Einstein playing while you lay on your "pillow chair."
Testing out our new big girl chair!

Mommy trying to take a picture of me while running around. We had a great day at our new story time today! We even made our first art project, a doggie.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

What a little sweetheart! I love the picture of her and the baby. You can tell she loves it! I also think she looks so grown up in the big girl chair!!! (Aunt Mel misses you Keira, and Morgan does too!)

hiller family blog said...

I'm a little envious of her pillow chair. It looks like fun!
Pam