It is hard to believe that a whole year has gone by so quickly. I am very blessed to stay home with this little angel! Keira is learning more and more daily. After the party we are still walking with a little caution but we are getting braver every day!! We can do cool tricks like roll our tongue and "snap" our fingers that Aunt Pam taught us. (but we still can not clap?) She loves other children, which I hope continues thru the terrible twos. Here are some pictures of our big girl!!
Reading a story before her party.
Opening our first offical gift from Uncle Ryan and Aunt Melissa!
Keira is excited about her gift from Mommy and Daddy!

Aunt Nicole came to visit on her Birthday all the way from Maryland. She also helped with the cakes, well she did all of the big cake!!! We had a great visit with her!
1 comment:
The party looks like a blast! Sorry we missed it. Brad and I really wanted to come, but alas, too many weekend activities! Keep working on the snapping her fingers trick as I think that is more cool than clapping our hands! Love you all :)
Pam & Brad
Post a Comment