Sunday, July 30, 2006

9 months

We had our nine month birthday on Thursday!! We are getting so big and tall!!! I think over this past month she grew an inch or two. Her personality is certainly coming out now. Keira likes to make you laugh, and she is getting a mind of her own. Keira is all over the place. We can crawl but our preference is to walk. Walk with the walker or with someone it doesn't matter, let's walk. If we don't want to walk Keira likes to pull her self up on something so she can stand. Last Friday we said "baby" when looking at a baby and we can also say "duck" when we see a duck. (the ck sound is a little muffled) We saw Dr. Fireman on Friday and he says we are at 15# 12 oz. and 26 1/2" long. We also get to try some more fun foods.

Keira at 9 months

We were a lizard for two days last week. This is all she did all day long!

Mommy had to use Jame Blunt in order to get the bow in the hair. (we were in a mood that day) I thought I would get a great picture after I was done. Instead, mommy was in the way of her boyfriend. "Excuse me mommy, my boyfriend is on t.v."

We can now walk very fast in our new wheels

Our favorite book we read 10 times a day!!

No comments: