Friday, March 31, 2006
Who needs coffee to start their day?
Keira and I were sitting on the couch this morning after she finished eating. She was staring at her two favorite things in the world, Mr. Clock and the beautiful red lamp shade. Then all of the sudden she started giving me gummy, slobbery kisses. She will typically do this once or twice and be done, but today she did this for five minutes. It was as if my chin and mouth were teething rings or she just could not get enough love to start the day. I just realized at that moment, I use to start my morning with a cup of coffee and 25 children walking in the room. Now I have the perfect morning, sitting in my pj's with my daughter giving me slobbery kisses. So who needs coffee when you can have slobbery kisses first thing in the morning? I have the perfect life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment