Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Keira's 1st month

Wednesday, January 24, 2006
Keira's first month
Keira came into this world with a bang! Considering our pregnacy was quiet, she was full of surprises when she came out. She made her first appearance home 6 days after she was born. Mommy and Daddy could not wait to bring her home!! After learning the fine art of eating she started gaining weight. Darin and I never thought we would cheer because our baby ate 20 ml of milk.
Keira one day

Keira's first Halloween


First family picture

I thought the old folks unit was downstairs?


Keira one week


Keira two weeks posing pretty for the camera.


Keira three weeks


Keira four weeks

First Thanksgiving at Aunt Lynn & Uncle Randy's



1 comment:

Melanie said...

I just love the wrinkly leg picture! Her skin just swallowed her up! I linked your page to Morgan's so that my friends can check out the sweet baby I have been telling them about!